Described as a “positive, open, friendly and inspiring woman”, Kim is a qualified and experienced international speaker and workshop presenter.
She provides high content, easy to understand, humorous presentations that educate and inspire audiences and consistently receives high marks on her feedback forms.
She holds professional speaking certification, has won a national speaking award and was the founding President of Wellington National Speakers Association, the peak body for professional speakers.
Her background is in helping people to take a step forward in life, and for over 20 years she has shared practical advice and suggestions in her presentations to a wide range of audiences, on three continents.
She offers educational keynote speeches, conference & event presentations and interactive seminars.
- Small steps: An effective way to make changes
- The value of failure in achieving success
- Is there a formula for achieving more in your life?
- Women in work and business, can we juggle work, family and recreation time?
- Take that risk!
- Powerful presentations: What have snakes, icebergs and pen tricks got to do with giving a presentation?
“Kim, I was floored by your speaking ability. All conference participants mentioned you and your speech afterwards. Thank you so much.”